This information is for guidance only. The Intenso Theme is provided as is. Intenso does not support any modifications of the theme code, including those described here.
The SEO extension from Mageworx overwrites some of the blocks, models, controllers and templates already overwritten by Intenso Theme. This causes some compatibility issues in the Layered Navigation and Product Reviews sections. Since Intenso is already optimized for SEO, you can safely turn off some of the features included in the Mageworx extension to solve the compatibility issues.
Mageworx’s SEO extension changes the format of the URLs in the layered navigation to make them SEO-friendly. However, Intenso already includes a Layered Navigation extension that also modifies the default URLs with the same objective. Since the URL formats are sligtly different, you need to do the following:
- In the Admin panel, navigate to System > Configuration > SEO Suite > SEO Friendly LN URLs
- Disable "Category Layered Navigation SEO-Friendly URLs"
- Click the Save Config button
Mageworx’s SEO extension overwrites some of the templates of the Reviews module to add Rich-Snippets. However, the theme already includes Rich-Snippets plus other features like rating/reviews preview (via pop-up on catalog page). Therefore, there’s no need to use the reviews templates from Mageworx. To disable it, follow these steps:
- Open the following file in your code editor: app/code/community/MageWorx/SeoBase/etc/config.xml
- Comment out or remove the following lines of code:
<review> <rewrite> <helper>MageWorx_SeoBase_Block_Review_Helper</helper> <product_view_list>MageWorx_SeoBase_Block_Review_Product_View_List</product_view_list> <view>MageWorx_SeoBase_Block_Review_View</view> </rewrite> </review>
- Save the file and flush Magento cache