Intenso includes a Sticky Menu option for the main menu (not available in the vertical style menu). The sticky menu was included in Intenso version 1.4.0 and up, and is enabled by default. To configure the colors, opacity and upload a logo for the sticky menu just follow these steps:
- In the Admin panel, navigate to System > Configuration > Theme Design
- Click the Header tab to expand it
- Within the "Sticky Menu" section, enter the URL of a small version of your logo in the Logo Image Src field (i.e.: images/logo-sticky.svg) The path is relative to the skin/frontend/intenso/default folder, so you should place your logo image inside the skin/frontend/intenso/default/images/ folder. Any image format is valid, but we recommend using SVG images to obtain better results in retina screens.
- Set the opacity and color of the menu elements
- Click the "Save Config" button